This is your chance to give your dog chiropractic care in Niseko this autumn!!
Has your dog ever received animal chiropractic care?
SnowDog Village encourages and supports all dog owners and their dogs to enhance their quality of life.
Animal chiropractic is a practice closely resembling the spinal manipulation therapy performed on humans. It is a rapidly growing service and a qualified chiropractor treats horses, dogs, and cats.
Good mobility is essential to our pet’s quality of life. This is a rare opportunity to learn about animal chiropractic and give your dog care to improve mobility, reduce pain and enhance overall health and well-being, as well as the quality of their life.
What is Animal Chiropractic?
Chiropractic care is a popular human treatment often used instead of, or alongside, conventional medicine. It focuses on the musculoskeletal system – the network of bones, muscles and connective tissues that facilitate movement.
By aligning and correcting any abnormalities in the alignment of your dog’s musculoskeletal system, your dog's nervous system can function properly, giving them better mobility.
Dr. Hiro Isobe
Born in Sapporo, Dr. Hiro Isobe graduated from Sherman College of Chiropractic in South Carolina, US and also completed Animal Chiropractic Education Source (A.C.E.S) in Texas.
As one of the few animal chiropractors with US qualification in Japan, he is currently based in Sapporo and spends his time treating horses, dogs and cats in addition to human beings.
September 25 & 26 Sessions
- The sessions are available to be booked by any dog owner interested in giving their dog animal chiropractic care.
- Each day consists of 30 min introduction with 30 min individual sessions to follow.
- All conducted outside at SnowDog Village. In case of rain, we have tarp space with benches/chairs.
- Limited availability with 4-6 dogs per day.
- Get a free drink with your lunch or 10% discount on your dinner at Upashi Seta on Sat Sep 25th!
Saturday Septeber 25th
|Date||Saturday September 25th|
|Time (30min Introduction)||11:00-11:30|
|Time (30min Individual Sessions)||12:00/12:30/13:00/13:30/14:00/14:30|
|Price||JPY 8,400 (incl. tax)|
Sunday September 26th
|Date||Sunday September 26th|
|Time (30min Introduction)||9:00-9:30|
|Time (30min Individual Sessions)||10:00/10:30/11:00/11:30/12:00/12:30|
|Price||JPY 8,400 (tax incl.)|
How to Book
- To book or for general inquiries, please contact us.
- We require advance online payment by credit card.
- Cancellation policy of 20% from 7 days before, 50% the day before, 100% on the day.
Book your session now to avoid disappointment!!