Our staff are knowledgeable about the area and stand ready to help with any questions you have.
Common requests we get include arranging airport transfers, help with car hire, buying lift tickets, hiring ski gear or booking ski lessons. We love to see our guests getting the most out of their stay with us so ask for advice on possible excursions.
Ask us about great places to eat out or let us arrange your dinner to come to you. We can also arrange in-house massage in a variety of styles for pure pampering or to ease those apres-ski aches.
‘New normal’ operation
We’ve put in place thorough new procedures to safeguard the health of all guests and staff. Please consider the following when booking with us.
- SnowDog Village is in a quiet location, surrounded by woods and open space.
- Niseko is focused on healthy outdoor activities.
- By their nature, our self-contained units minimise direct contact with other guests and hotel staff.
- As the only pet-friendly condo accommodation in Niseko, we have our own dog run so your pet will be safely distanced from other animals.
- We have taken public health measures such as sanitizing common areas, deep cleans of rooms, monitoring of staff health, social distancing, masks as required, etc.
- We do contactless check-in and check-out as far as possible.
- We allocate rooms to maximise distancing, when occupancy allows.
- We have a lenient cancellation policy factoring in unavoidable changes.
- Talk to us about our hassle-free extensions to your stay, subject to availability.
- We offer incentives for longer stays. Ask about current offers that may include free or reduced rates for additional nights, then use SnowDog as a base to explore Otaru, Yoichi, Shakotan, Lake Toya or Lake Shikotsu.
- SnowDog is the perfect place for ‘workation’ with free high-speed internet and options to work in your room, outside on the deck or at nearby cafes/restaurants.
- Many local restaurants offer takeout service.